Valentines Day Red Velvet Cake Recipe
If you're panicking that you haven't done anything for valentines day as of yet, then don't worry - we have you covered! Here is our recipe to a delicious and beautiful red velvet cake that your partner is sure to love.
- 500g red velvet cake mix
- 105ml water
- 140ml Vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 160°C. Grease and line two 10 inch cake tins.
- Place the red velvet mix into a bowl. Add the eggs and beat this in slowly. If using an electric mixer, increase to a medium speed and mix for 3 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the water and oil, mixing for a further 3 minutes.
- Once combined, divide the mixture equally into the two cake tins and place in the centre of the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- If you wanted to ice the cake, combine some icing sugar with cream cheese for a delicious cream cheese frosting! Decorate the cake with the icing and whatever extras your heart desires.
Pop into store today to buy our delicious mix!