£1.40 per 100gm
Maca powder is made from a naturally very sweet root vegetable. The result is a highly nutritious superfood powder that can be added to smoothies, oats and baking for a boost in nutrition.
Native to the Peruvian central Andes, and used from pre Incan times for nutritional purposes, maca is a tuberous root vegetable resembling a turnip which is naturally processed into a flour like powder. The powder can then be used as a key ingredient to healthy baking for go-to snacks for anyone with a healthy and active lifestyle.
How to use maca powder
- Add a teaspoon to your morning smoothie
- Sprinkle generously into muesli
- Add to baking healthy sweet treats such as banana bread and breakfast muffins
- Use to sweeten drinks
Benefits of maca powder
- Blends easily into your daily smoothies, shakes and juices
- Great for naturally sweetening baking recipes
- Maca is a fantastic natural low-GI sweetener
- An excellent low-fat and high-fibre wonder-food
- Is a healthy source of carbohydrates that provides a boost in energy
100% Yellow Maca Powder
packed in an environment where all allergens are present
store in an airtight container in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
see use by date